Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo

It's time to pull out your fancy sombrero and shake your maracas. Kick off your celebration with the easiest Margarita recipe that I have tried.

Start with moistening the rim of your glass with a sliced lime. Now dip the rim of your glass in salt or if you prefer sugar. (for extra, oh's and ah's you can color the salt/ sugar with a little food coloring before hand)

2 oz tequila
1 oz cointreau (or triple sec)
3/4 oz fresh lime juice.

Shake well and strain over ice. Voila!




If drinking Margarita's are not your thing then how about bathing and sl
athering in it? Choose from my large selection of products available in this delicious Margarita scent.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and "following" me...anyone with tequila and cats on their blog is a-o-k with me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pin-ups!! Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend also made a cute version for the kids. Still use those great glasses, but line the rim with sugar, and have green jello in them! Fun.

    Rebecca
    RootsAndWingsCo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

whos.amung.us - visitor maps