Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An Award for lil ol' me?



Well, I am just speechless and am much obliged. I feel like the "Old Man" from "A Christmas Story" when he receives a Major Award.

I received my first award from darling HeartNiki over at
NOTEPAD CH@OS The "Over the Top" Award last month but am such a horrible procrastinator and I am just sharing this now.

Thank you
HeartNiki for this Over the Top Blog Award! Be sure to check this lovely doll out at
http://mrsratlady.blogspot.com


OK, now for the The Quiz:

1. you can only use ONE word!
2. pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers (this is not easy for me at all)
3. alert them that you have given them this award!
4. have fun!

The Fun Part


1. Where is your cell phone? Dead
2. Your hair? Damp
3. Your mother? Awesome
4. Your father? Passed
5. Your favorite food? Everything
6. Your dream last night? Strange
7. Your favorite drink? Margaritas
8. Your dream/goal? GlamaRay.com
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Mixology
11. Your fear? Claustrophobic
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Crazy (I best not hear back on this one;)
15. Muffins? Yes
16. Wish list item? Money
17. Where did you grow up? Louisiana
18. Last thing you did? Cook
19. What are you wearing? Pajamas
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? cats
22. Friends? Yes
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Anxious
25. Missing someone? Husband
26. Vehicle? Jeep
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? All
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Many
33. One place that I go to over and over? Bed
34. One person who emails me regularly? Daphne
35. Favorite place to eat? Macaroni...


I am giving this award to:

Really, this part was very tough and I mean tuff, tuff and I never want to leave anyone out. I must only pick 6. I really do love you all and I appreciate everyone's sweet comments. If you didn't get one this time, have no fear my dear's, this does not mean that I don't think you are worthy. There will be plenty more awards to come. :)


1. Fat Girl Running
2. Livng my Glamorous Life

3.
Debbs Gathering Place
4.
Pink Monkey Chatter
5.
Chronically Vintage
6.
I Wonder Why

6 comments:

  1. Hi darling gal, thank you so much for passing along this terrific award my way, I'm so touched! I enjoyed reading your cool one word answers, and will blog my own responses in the near future.

    Thank you for starting my Wednesday off on a fantastic note - huge hugs!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. You...light up my life!
    You give me hope...!
    To carry on....

    Thanks sweetie...for the bloggy award...rocked my world!!

    Elissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award!!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PinkMonkey Girl, you just made me shoot coffee through my nose, yous crazee! Erin, thank you hon. There will be more coming soon and I have not forgotten you ;) Jessica, you're very welcome my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, this is a delicious delightful surprise! "You like me - you really like meeee" (though I in no way look like Sally Fields)....thanks again! Lovely! (brilliant choice, BTW). haha.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award! You deserve it! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

whos.amung.us - visitor maps