Thursday, November 12, 2009

more awards for me?


I was delighted to receive three awards. Two from a darling domestic diva, Connie over at http://conniekhuzaie.blogspot.com/

Be sure to stop by and check this lovely girl out. I swear, I have threatened her that I will show up on her doorstep one of these days with my bags! She has the most tempting, heart stopping recipes and
features such gorgeous eye candy.

The third award is from Erin over at http://abbyandizzysmom.blogspot.com/ I can't say enough great things about this witty and hilarious gal. She gets me laughing and thanks to her my nose received a caffeine cleanse. Erin presenting me with the Badass Blogger Award. So follow this clever momma and tell her I sent ya!

The first award I received from Connie was the Honest Scrap Award.

The Honest Scrap Award comes with some rules. In order to accept it you must list 10 honest things about yourself and then pass the award along to 7 other bloggers.


So here is my list of 10 things about me that may surprise you:
1. I used to be an animal trainer for various theme parks and a production company.
2. I fear touching public phones, door handles or using public restrooms.
3. I used to date two very well known rock musicians. The stories I could tell ... but I won't ;)
4. When I was a child I lived in the Tenderloin District in San Francisco.
6. My best friend happens to be my husband.
7. I studied Opera and Ballet.
8. I "hydrate" my roots every month ;)
9. I had my heart set on joining the Navy, then I met my husband while on vacation in the Virgin Islands.
10. I can pick objects with my toes.

Well, that was fun ... So I now have to choose 7 bloggers. This is always so hard because you are all so wonderful.
The Mother Load

......................................................................


My second award from Connie is the Lemonade Stand Award.
This awards comes with a set of rules, too.

Put the lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs.
Link the nominees within your post
let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
link to the person from whom you received this award.

And the nominee's are ....
..........................................................................


I picked 6 for this rare and unique award ...
Sweet Sue

23 comments:

  1. Hi Glama, thanks so much for the Honest Scrap award, you are too sweet and I enjoyed learned more about you. I have been awarded this award before and it is in my awards post...I will certainly update it and mention you. You are so sweet, I hope you have a very wonderful weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear lady, I really don't deserve it...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yay! Thank you! You have no idea how much I LOVE the fact I got the "Badass Award!" I'll be giving you a shout-out over on my blog later today about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! You are awesome!!! Thank you for thinking of me!! Winona

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the award! xxooxxx Love, Lulu Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Glama Ray, just what is written on this award says it all! How cool am I? How cool are you to have given it to me and 5 other bloggers?!

    So what makes this award so rare, there aren't ant rules?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I appreciate you thinking of me. I am off to check out the other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love it! Thank you so much darling! I feel so honored that you recognized me. I hope you have an amazing weekend. You truly made my day love. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the award! It is nice to be recognized and appreciated.

    xoxo
    Jessica for Love, Lulu Mae

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glama Ray, you are too sweet! Thank you so much for saying such lovely things about me...and for my award! Woot woot!

    Have a great day and a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first visit, but I like, I like! And you certainly deserve all the awards. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww... thanks hun. I appreciate the award and congrats to you too! Lovely blog as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So wonderful of you to pass this award along to me I am very honored ~coming form such a fabulous person with absolutely fantastic blog! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Glama Ray what an interstating ladie you are ! Animal trainer ?? Wow what a cool job that must have been :) And yes to # 2 eww gross i hate the thought of having to touch a public phone thank god for cell phones (haha)And your #6 is awesome isnt it great to be married to BBF !!My hubby is mine too! Oh ya your #3 i so want to know (hehe) Opera & Ballet wow your one amazing person so glad i got to know you a bit better thanks for sharing !! You rock Glama

    ReplyDelete
  15. Speaking of awards..I have another one for you over at my blog honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you lovely lady :) and what a great read this is! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your awards!!!

    Animal training, now that is so interesting! As is the musician dating. You could tell stories without names, you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fantastic, dear, many joyful congrats on all of your massively well deserved awards!!!

    Have a gorgeous evening,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another award for you honey over at my blog! You rock girlie! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. When you say you dated 2 rock musicians, do you mean at the same time???? ACK!!!

    (hee hee, just kidding).

    Hope you're having a great weekend (saw you on SITS).

    - Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on all your awards. And congrats to the recipients as well.

    Stopped by from SITs

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun blog..
    Congratulations on all your awards!
    You sound like such a very interesting Gal...
    Have a lovely day ~Mary~ :-}

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

whos.amung.us - visitor maps